brake hose question

ahhhhhh brings back memories waiting for our disks chappo lol . . . .. . . . . how long did we wait?

You should always do the longest line first, which on the 197 is drivers side rear, then passenger side rear and so on. The brakes on the Clio are a bit of a git to do.

I normally find I have to bleed them out in the above sequence, start the car and pump the brakes a bit more, then bleed them again.

The rear drivers side can be a nightmare, chappo's was a doddle, his fronts were a git though lol

Thanks for the advice guys, Is there a 'best' way to tackle the three bleed nipples on the front calipers??

You should always do the longest line first, which on the 197 is drivers side rear, then passenger side rear and so on. The brakes on the Clio are a bit of a git to do.

I normally find I have to bleed them out in the above sequence, start the car and pump the brakes a bit more, then bleed them again.

The rear drivers side can be a nightmare, chappo's was a doddle, his fronts were a git though lol

Thanks for the advice guys, Is there a 'best' way to tackle the three bleed nipples on the front calipers??

well there are only 2 nipples on each caliper :wink:

i always go outside first, then inside, then a quick double check on the outside again

Yeah now have a brand new set of rotors as the last ones warped. Actuallu looking to change em after all that :s