bottom swivel ball joint in the hub

if you warm the hub and put the ball joint in the fridge it wont need much to press in...

at least that's what I would do or will do when the time comes!

if you warm the hub and put the ball joint in the fridge it wont need much to press in...

at least that's what I would do or will do when the time comes!

thats what my other halfs dad has said he would do. would a 10ton press be ok as a fail safe?

heat the hub with torch and put the ball joint in the freezer, it should more or less drop in with ease

Just so u guys know if u give the part number to any Renault dealer they can order theses , it will have I come from France but it will turn up ok

Last one I did tapped in with a mallet perfectly. Easiest part of the job. Hard bit is removing corroded nuts from buggered ball joints that want to spin, and snapping torx bits

Last one I did tapped in with a mallet perfectly. Easiest part of the job. Hard bit is removing corroded nuts from buggered ball joints that want to spin, and snapping torx bits

Your telling me, when i put my springs on those spinning bolts are ridiculous. allen key hole rounded off so me and Edster ended up drilling in the end slightly and hammering in a torx bit.

Your telling me, when i put my springs on those spinning bolts are ridiculous. allen key hole rounded off so me and Edster ended up drilling in the end slightly and hammering in a torx bit.

yeah that was loads of fun mate. Lol im suprised the torx bit didnt get damaged with the stick we gave it!