Bonnet decals Yeh or Neh...?

Carbon bonnet fitted. Working with decal manufacturer to produce some bonnet decals. Thinking same grey as roof, dark grey so you'd have to look for it against the carbon or LY? Might be overkill as the F1 isn't sort of decals...lol

Here's a rough idea....yeh or Neh????

Last edited:
Dark could work quite nicely against carbon, subtle. I'd be kern to see a mock up if any Photoshop pros are about?

I think that vinyl in liquid yellow on your CF bonnet would look the biz.

Would get so see some of the CF but not too much.

if i'm honest mate i can't stand the black bonnet look but each to there own,back on topic,i wouldn't sticker the bonnet,think you'll take the emphasis away from the stickers that are already in place

The decals would be the white shapes only but not in white obviously. I like the idea of dark grey so that they aren't obvious. The other option was painting the whole bonnet LY leaving the shapes exposed in carbon. Would have looked good I recon and was gonna ask Sprayshack to do it but would have cost me more than the bonnet itself!!!! Their work is really nice though....

Nothing ventured, nothing gained and the decals don't look right, easy to remove.

Last edited:
Def no for me litchy. Too many decals on the R27 as it is.

The other option was painting the whole bonnet LY leaving the shapes exposed in carbon.

However this is a VERY good idea and thumbs up for coming up with that. The downside of this route though is that it's not something you could undo should you don't like it and you'd end up having spend £££ only for experimenting purposes (as opposed to stickers that you could just peel them off)...

. The other option was painting the whole bonnet LY leaving the shapes exposed in carbon.

However this is a VERY good idea and thumbs up for coming up with that. The downside of this route though is that it's not something you could undo should you don't like it and you'd end up having spend £££ only for experimenting purposes (as opposed to stickers that you could just peel them off)...

+1

Could be expensive if YOU don't like it though.