Bonfire weekend!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
So, what's occurring? Going anywhere tonight?

I'm in Bradford this weekend, I'm enjoying 'fireworks' here too :wink: - anyone who has me on Facebook will see what I mean :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

So, what's occurring? Going anywhere tonight?

I'm in Bradford this weekend, I'm enjoying 'fireworks' here too :wink: - anyone who has me on Facebook will see what I mean :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

I'm not far away and it's like a bleedin' war zone, sometimes I think it'd be better off to make fireworks more dangerous.

Wife works at the school where guy fawks went to school. We are going to York on monday for the gun powder plod. Should be good as they have reverand and the makers on after.

Went to our local tonight who had officially put on THE worst firework display ever!!!!

e2aputed.jpg

I feel for you lol hopefully your staying in one of the few nice areas!

Lidget Green :wink::wink::wink:

Lol, no I'm in Eccleshill, going back today though. Wave if you see a black 182 :smile:

Am here quite often, just Facebook stalked you, and my friend here hasn't seen you about yet!

Last edited:
We have an organised firework display at the local stadium. It's a 5 minute walk from the house so looking forward to that later one.

Lidget Green :wink::wink::wink:

Lol, no I'm in Eccleshill, going back today though. Wave if you see a black 182 :smile:

Am here quite often, just Facebook stalked you, and my friend here hasn't seen you about yet!

Haha not too bad then.

I don't really use it as much as I should, I'm from the other side (posh side) aswell lol