Blue colouring on tyres

Mine went like that too, I always have the pressures at 30PSi Front & Rear (cold), never had any issues with uneven wear or odd handling.

Like Ben said, just find somewhere suitable to bed the brakes back in again and it should clear most, if not all of the deposits on the discs.

*EDIT*

Looking at the full-size picture of the tyre, it looks like the tread face has some signs of heat debris damage too... Good work!!! :smiley:

Cheers guys, this was one of the rears !!! lol

IMAG0027.jpg

I didn't really have any handling issues particularly, I was just more concerned I might of irreparebly damaged the tyre in some way but I think maybe my enthusiasm and lack of setting the pressures before going out maybe caused it.

:smile:

Nicely done!!! :smiley:

I look at it that PSi rises with temperature, so 30PSi (cold) suits me fine as I don't really do any short journeys in the car and 95% of the time I'm driving it's on blasts out or on track. Everyone will have their own tip or opinion on it, it's one of those things, but if the car felt ok and the wear seems even accross the width of the tyre then don't worry.

here are some blued off tyre from my old race bike

tyres getting too hot an oils inside the tyre seeping to the surface

decf4c67.jpg

2fdc95e4.jpg

Cheers guys, this was one of the rears !!! lol

IMAG0027.jpg

I didn't really have any handling issues particularly, I was just more concerned I might of irreparebly damaged the tyre in some way but I think maybe my enthusiasm and lack of setting the pressures before going out maybe caused it.

:smile:

Thats the rears? :zomg:

I had similar to that on my fronts but not the rears.