Blue 197, Traffic Jam M60

Vladikar

Platinum Member
Had a cheeky thumbs up, wondered if you were on here?

Looking very tidy, and much cleaner than mine! :'(

Ey up mate that was me, my last car was black so I feel for ya, nightmare to keep clean! You've got a lovely looking motor there though, proper head turner.
Only had mine 3 weeks and only joined the site a couple of nights ago, what are the chances of an F1 197 going past me and your actually on here too, mental!:tongue_smilie:

Ey up mate that was me, my last car was black so I feel for ya, nightmare to keep clean! You've got a lovely looking motor there though, proper head turner.
Only had mine 3 weeks and only joined the site a couple of nights ago, what are the chances of an F1 197 going past me and your actually on here too, mental!:tongue_smilie:

Haha no way, I didn't expect a reply at all!

Well I was joining at the Denton roundabout and I spotted the colour a mile off!

I was stuck in that traffic for well over an hour and completely missed a meeting too haha. Are you enjoying ownership? You need to get a cup spoiler for that planted 'racing look'. :smile:

Where abouts do you live? I'm sure I will see you again soon if your close! Nice to meet you anyway bud, drop me a message, you"ll have to come along to the NW meet and have a laugh with us!