Black friday 2017

The RPD Black Friday deals were to good to miss. There was some items I was wanting for the R27 for a bit of bling. I will post up pics when the parcel arrives. In the meantime you can guess what the OEM upgrades are!
I almost wished my car was broke so I could buy some stuff from RPD!
Cup shocks for £44 outrageous!!

Gotta be chin spoiler or sideskirts Colin:wink:

Reactions: LOCKE and Benno
Also just bought a Nest thermostat, expensive day!

£150 down from £200..

I was tempted by this and the Hive but the Hive got a bit of a slating so Nest looks the way forward. It was £149 without fitting, so I thought I’d pass and try to save some money.

On a separate note, GT Sport is £18.99 for the PS4 - shocking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was tempted by this and the Hive but the Hive got a bit of a slating so Nest looks the way forward. It was £149 without fitting, so I thought I’d pass and try to save some money.

Seen Hive in action, thought it seemed decent, what's been slated about it out of interest??

Seen Hive in action, thought it seemed decent, what's been slated about it out of interest??

Some negative comments on Amazon. Might have just been about the wait for an engineer to install.

Reactions: Benno
nice going Chris..i have been tempted to get something all week but it looks like i'll have to wait till the next one...

Yeah the Nest appealed to me more over the hive. They are very similar just the nest learns by itself which is nice!

nice going Chris..i have been tempted to get something all week but it looks like i'll have to wait till the next one...

Cyber Monday lol!!

Ok so in a days work:

New phone
Ordered xbox + cod ww2
New shower + toilet & sink unit from victoria plumb

Nice going mate, glad you got it all sorted! Looking forward to some WW2 games with you then! Sounds like the man-pad is getting a little makeover too :wink:

Reactions: Chris

Bet all the people who paid £50 when it came out are loving that :tearsofjoy: