Black friday 2017

Chris

Bad cop
Just a little over a week until black friday.

Anything you guys eyeing up for a cheeky purchase?

i have so many ideas so little money so that's that :poke:
think i may get Google home for my sister..

Ive accidently booked it off work, however not sure on what to buy... although not as drastic as slicks but new tyres may be

Trying so hard not to buy anything for mine. Fact is, I don’t really think it needs any mods at all, apart from perhaps a decat but...
A) The red Trophy at Bedford that had the middle silencer delete didn’t sound any different, and
B) Don’t want the dash lighting up like a Christmas Tree!

Maybe I should just save my pennies.

Reactions: Beany
Trying so hard not to buy anything for mine. Fact is, I don’t really think it needs any mods at all, apart from perhaps a decat but...
A) The red Trophy at Bedford that had the middle silencer delete didn’t sound any different, and
B) Don’t want the dash lighting up like a Christmas Tree!

Maybe I should just save my pennies.
It’s getting close to the season Micah so maybe a Christmas tree lights in the dash are a sign :wink:

Reactions: Benno and Micah
Well, I was going to have a nice relaxing train journey and now I’ve ended up looking at this...
https://www.jamsportstore.co.uk/products/clio-rs-200-220-edc-scorpion-exhaust-secondary-decat
...and I notice it has a place where the lambda sensor goes.
Hmmm!

EDIT

It appears I was getting mixed up between cats and silencers. Finding an image of the 220 OEM exhaust, there seems little point in de-catting.
4boQx2y.jpg
The silencer removal requires a bit of butchering, so I'll just keep it as it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Ben and Beany
Nothing much then:grinning:

Nah pretty standard lol! Could do without being at college and having a day to buy stuff lol.

What wheels are tickling your fancy Chris?

Not much in the way of sizes for our cars. Sparco assetto gara, but then I would quite like a white wheel, and the sparcos are only in bronze or black.

Xbox should be top of the list dude, you know this is well overdue :wink:

Yeah it is high up there but I’m hoping to wangle one from Vodafone lol!