Black friday 2017

Bet all the people who paid £50 when it came out are loving that :tearsofjoy:

i had that game for a day and sold it. no career mode etc. didn't feel like a proper gran Turismo game and i cant belive how many years we have waited for it.

Yeah I was all over buying battlefront too but read the reviews about it. Need to spend big £ to get anywhere.

EA are too busy milking the profits to make that game any cheaper! :smile:

EA are just an absolute joke nowadays. Quite happily screwing kids on pure addiction with FIFA Ultimate Team, one year I think I added it all up and spent about £250 on it. :coldsweat:

Not as much as some I know who literally spend four figures every year, but I've never bought anything on there since..I simply refuse to out of principle now!

EA are just an absolute joke nowadays. Quite happily screwing kids on pure addiction with FIFA Ultimate Team, one year I think I added it all up and spent about £250 on it. :coldsweat:

Not as much as some I know who literally spend four figures every year, but I've never bought anything on there since..I simply refuse to out of principle now!

Yeah doesn't help with all these pack opening youtubers putting vids up of them spending £100s and getting awesome players.

Reactions: Benno

Yeah doesn't help with all these pack opening youtubers putting vids up of them spending £100s and getting awesome players.

There was a video on YT yesterday saying that some countries are wanting to classify the paid-for loot boxes/supply drops in games as gambling. IF this was passed, games like COD would have to be classed as Adult Only in the ratings...

There's the suggestion that some people could spend up to £2000 just to get the 'ideal' setup (i.e. best guns etc). Scandalous really, considering you're already spending ~£50 on the game, £40 on the DLC, plus your subs to Xbox Live.

There was a video on YT yesterday saying that some countries are wanting to classify the paid-for loot boxes/supply drops in games as gambling. IF this was passed, games like COD would have to be classed as Adult Only in the ratings...

There's the suggestion that some people could spend up to £2000 just to get the 'ideal' setup (i.e. best guns etc). Scandalous really, considering you're already spending ~£50 on the game, £40 on the DLC, plus your subs to Xbox Live.

If people keep buying it, they will keep doing it.

You can see why they do it: (Extra content is DLC and 'loot boxes')

dasdasdas.jpg

If people keep buying it, they will keep doing it.

You can see why they do it: (Extra content is DLC and 'loot boxes')

dasdasdas.jpg

Completely agree with you. They would be daft not to exploit it, they've found a way to make money and lots of it. It's a sad state of affairs from a gamer's point of view, however they're profit-making companies, so why not....

these games get very expensive nowdays..glad my pc is getting old so i dont feel the need to upgrade my games...

these games get very expensive nowdays..glad my pc is getting old so i dont feel the need to upgrade my games...

Amazon have got great Cyber Monday deals on PC components :wink: