Black 2007 Clio R27 F1 ***Pic heavy***

So I received quite a big delivery from CYC with several new toys the main one being a snow foam.

Only got a quick foam, wash and DAS6'd the bonnet. The rest of the car needs done badly!

Before images:

DSC_0101.png

DSC_0102.png

DSC_0103.png

DSC_0107.png

DSC_0108.png

DSC_0109.png

DSC_0119.png

DSC_0121.png

DSC_0122.png

DSC_0127.png

DSC_0131.png

drying

DSC_0704.png

starting to see the swirls coming through :worried:

DSC_0503.png

DSC_0508.png

DSC_0773.png

DSC_0774.png

DSC_0779.png

wheels being washed with bilberry **note sponge only for wheels** (had to wear rubber gloves as it made my hands go red last time)

DSC_0709.png

DSC_0714.png

DSC_0716.png

DSC_0737.png

DSC_0748.png

tar removed with clay

DSC_0781.png

few images of the car finally cleaned but not corrected

DSC_0790.png

DSC_0794.png

Bonnet corrected (inc my lovely girlfriend taking the picture)

DSC_0796.png

DSC_0798.png

DSC_0802.png

DSC_0837.png

DSC_0843.png

DSC_0854.png

DSC_0857.png

DSC_0867.png

right rear quater corrected

DSC_0809.png

DSC_0812.png

DSC_0814.png

DSC_0816.png

left rear quater corrected

DSC_0819.png

DSC_0820.png

DSC_0823.png

boot lid needs corrected badly

DSC_0822.png

wheels treated with poor boys wheel wax (wheels need taken off and fully cleaned)

DSC_0829.png

got a decal for the recaro base.. because its the F1 edition its limited to 500 sold in the UK. Mine is #133 so I got this. Again sadly I didnt get the inside cleaned. So much more work to do but no time! It does not help having to do all the work outside!

DSC_0871.png

If you this far well done!!

**END**

**edit**

Forgot I had a video of the snow foam in action just for you mike!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKjRXt0bFgE

Which foam are you using? Looks a lot better than the bilt hamber I have which hardly does anything

Definately seems to go on alot thicker than mine, need to up the mixture me thinks for next time

Love freshly corrected black paint, cant beat it imo

I was using that snowfoam on Roys car yesterday, hadn't used it for a few months and fogot how thick it comes out!

Love the corrected shots, black really does your work justice :smile:

Thanks for all the comments guys

BenW I'm using http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/super-snow-foam-5-litre/prod_370.html twist fully to the + side on the CYC foam lance and then a half inch turn to the -

Hi Adam,

Just taken a look at your pics. You car looks absolutely mint. Just like if you bought it brand new from a Renault show room.

I purchased a Nilkfisk pressure washer today. However I've heard different methods of using snow foam on different forums. Some people have said they have t shampoo/wash their car by hand after they have rinsed snow foam off. (Like you have done) Surely that just makes work 2 times longer! Could I just snow foam the car and then rinse and them dry or won't I get away with that? Them swirls/scratches that you took pics of, did they come off in the end? I don't want that happening to my car :'(

Look forward to your feedback bud!! :smile:

Car looks great mate! Only just spotted this thread, I love your car mate. I want to correct my black 197 too soon, damn black is so hard to keep clean and shows swirls ap bad but it looks amazing when its done!