Bilstein

A2ON

Platinum Member
Do they not offer kits for the Clio ?

Cant find either B8 dampers or anything . . .

Such a shame

Well i have searched all day as i think without doubt they are the best out there for what i need but cant find anything the ideal would be there B16 kit

Ran the B8's on the astra as they were epic the damper strut went from 18mm E/D to 41mm with the Bilstein dampers . . . . stopped the damper flex thats for sure :smile:

I'm sure I've read that the H&R Coilovers use Bilstein made but H&R branded dampers;

http://k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2411&appid=3

I wouldn't mind a set of B8s if they ever make them in our fitment, they're a quality bit of kit.

The Renaultsport road items are all made by KYB for those who didn't know, KYB have a fantastic reputation in USA and Japan aftermarket scenes.

I would love to have Bilstein B14/B16, but they don't make them for Clio III RS. :worried:

bilstein.jpg

On the other hand they have Bilstein B14/B16 for Clio II RS.

i ask them a year or two ago, and someone asked bilstein recently and got the same answer, which was no. if they make shocks for H&R then it will only be exclusive to them. the demontweeks site have put the wrong details on the kit, the only kit bilstein do is for the 2.0l non sport model.

But it specifically says 197 in the link I posted. The old Billie link used to just say 2.0l....

I reckon they now do make them

Someone emailed bilstein last week and they said they didnt do them, ktec posted them up on there site a while ago, again someone enquired about them, to be told it was a it was a miss print. Same with demontweek, they was ask about it and it turned out that it wouldnt fit. When i asked they said there were no plans to make any.

It also gives you the bilstein part number in that ebay link, and if you google it gives you details of the kit that fits 1.2/1.4/1.5dci etc.

Ryans right its always been a miss print because they are for the 2.0l 138. Some one e mailed them a week or so ago and they confirmed they dont make them for any mk3 RS variant.