best value for money tyres

Well im looking to get 4 new tyres as the time has come, Ive been browsing on black circle tyres what is all ur suggestions on value for money tyres. And also need to be able to hold the road really well

Opps its another tyre thread, lol...

In answer to your question tho, that would be a set off Hankook V12's your after....

You need Hankook V12 Evo's. Great value for money. Perform very well, especially when they're warm.

Falken 452's are great too. I had them on my A4 and M roadster. Look them up, they may be dearer than the hankooks(or not)i have had them both and they are both good on track or on the road wet or dry.

Another vote for fk452s, ran them on previous cars and really good tire, if was goin for an all round tire for value for money I would be investing in these.

I have hand-cooked tyres too, they have lasted more than double what the conti's did on the front, with still more than half the tread on them too!

Hand-Cooked good value too, and they are Hand-cooked to perfection :smile::smile::smile:

I have hand-cooked tyres too, they have lasted more than double what the conti's did on the front, with still more than half the tread on them too!

Hand-Cooked good value too, and they are Hand-cooked to perfection :smile::smile::smile:

Lol Mike! Just ordered a pair for the front of the Mazda, which haven't cost me as much as I thought they might being 18". Real good value the V12s.