best tyre dressing?

james_h

Platinum Member
I'll keep it short and sweet..

I'm currently using the tyre slik aerosol.. must be something better??

Cheers

Auto Finess I just got some from polished bliss free delivery as well:thumbup:

All depends on the finish you like. Personally I don't like 'shiny' tyres which some products give.

So i give mine a clean with AutoSmart G101 when cleaning the wheels. Then finish them of with Auto Glym Tyre Dressing. Give's a nice matt finish. IMO looks way better than shiny tyres

ive just started using dodo juice tyromania its actually a wax, its a bit softer than boot polish

you can make it a matt or satin finish and its awesome as a black trim wax

my little test pots lasted a fair while

ive just started using dodo juice tyromania its actually a wax, its a bit softer than boot polish

you can make it a matt or satin finish and its awesome as a black trim wax

my little test pots lasted a fair while

It's a very unique product. We have it in stock in both 30ml and 180ml pots, if anyone's interested :smile:

I currently using turtlewax nano tec, pretty good, noticed not alot of crap flicks up the side like ive had with other tyre dressings and when it wears off or wash it, it doesnt leave greasy lumps of old reasidue, totally comes off.

I used the Turtlewax Nano stuff and it's better than the spray on ones. Use a Turtlewax applicator pad to spread it on with.

I use Valet Pro Dionysus, another one which can leave a matt/satin/gloss finish depending on curing time.

Also works superbly on plastic trim and leaves a protective coat to help prevent fading and watermarks.

Thanks guys, as I know this has probably been asked a million times before so thanks for your patience and time to reply!

Will look in to some of the mentioned products. Personally I like the shiney effect.

Thanks guys for all the input.

Again budget has dictated - I'm sure the CG stuff is the one to go for but inc del it was like £17.

Instead when I was ordering some wax I went for Auto Finesse Gloss tyre spray at £7.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
littleg78 Wheels and Tyres 16
D Wheels and Tyres 5
H Wheels and Tyres 7
jamesgw200 Wheels and Tyres 62
S Detailing 20