200: Best Motoring RS vs rivals

I'm sure many of you would have seen it before but you know you want to watch it again.:thumbup:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjeQp6YkPUw[/YOUTUBE]

Note the lack of cup chassis. :wink:

Very good vid that, I remember it from the first time.

Shows just how good the car is! :smiley:

Great vid. Can't believe how slow the Abarth was.

Note that a FF200 is softer sprung than a FF197 so even more impressive.

Such a shame they have cancelled the "Best Motoring" series in Japan now. Nothing quite like getting a bunch of the top contending cars and racing it out, instead of the UK motoring style 1v1 hotlap approach of comparison :worried:

Not seen that vid before but glad I did. :thumbup:

Only problem is I am know trying to think of an excuse to go for a drive!!

Glad i've seen that, i'd thought about looking at some 500's before deciding i wanted a clio.

:thumbup:

cracking video, alien green is such a great colour up close, i just have never seen a decent picture or video of one always look abit washed out

I'd say not very much, if at all, based on my experience with a non cup 197, cup pack 200 and a data logger. I'm still to match the times I set in the 197 in my 200.

Says more about your driving than the suspension. Often novices are more comfortable with softer suspension with more feedback.

And great video, used to watch best motoring all the time when I had the type r!

A great video, but on second thoughts, a Fiesta ST, a Leon, a citreon DS3 and a VXR would have also been good to see there. Although they'd lose, obviously....

Says more about your driving than the suspension. Often novices are more comfortable with softer suspension with more feedback.

And great video, used to watch best motoring all the time when I had the type r!

Well I may be slow, but not a novice by any description. I'm just pointing out these things are not so cut and dried.