Best intake setup for 200?

K&N will lose you power, somebody on here has had a ding-dong with them over it as they claim gains but it made around 10BHP loss of the top of my head.

The ITG Maxogen is a good way to go, people have seen good gains with those and the V6 Airbox is a good one too. That's probably the best, I'm biased, but it's what they use on the race cars so it must be good and it gives proven gains although it's a lot of work to fit. If you've more money than sense then the R3 Airbox is probably a step up again but it's the best part of £600 and hard to get hold of.

For Wat it's worth I'd just keep it standard. 600 on a R3 setup will nearly get you cams!

K&N you will loose power think they are a wast of money.

V6 box must be good as the cup racers use them but ime not sure what the total cost is to fit one.

R3 box £600 ish then to fit it you have to move a few things and think its more set up for top end power.

ITB's would love them but pricey.

ITG maxogen proven gains £300 from K-tec.

ITG maxogen custom setup with a varley redtop 15 battery £350.
like this one.
7830851406_80618869d6.jpg
IMAG0134 by chickster2012, on Flickr

You're looking at around £300 for the parts for the V6 and around another £100 for having the battery moved etc..

yep they seem to go fast when they are for sale on here,dont think there is a lot of difference in BHP gains with my maxogen set up i have which cost £350 to do.
Smoggy it must cost more than 350 mate? 288 for maxogen, 90 bend 20 - 60 odd and a battery at 100 odd?

Smoggy it must cost more than 350 mate? 288 for maxogen, 90 bend 20 - 60 odd and a battery at 100 odd?

Any one who fancys my set up i could sell a kit for £350,thats all genuine parts and brand new.not sure what the delivery would be but could look into it.

Cool intresting I will keep this in mind, wasn't having a go just going through the prices I get when I price the set up err up

I would have thought something along these lines for big numbers.......

DSCN0179.gif