Best colour in your eyes???

Everyone is gonna vote for which ever colour they have tbh.

Imo, the 2 best 200 colours are no longer available. Alien green and storm grey wipe the floor with the rest tbh.

Imo, the 2 best 200 colours are no longer available. Alien green and storm grey wipe the floor with the rest tbh.

not true. mine is black, I voted LY.

I decided against LY as it's a bitch when you need a panel repainted due to a scratch or something. plus it's attracting the police

Nimbus with the head and ly with the heart.... i have ly.

As others have said there isnt a bad colour.

not true. mine is black, I voted LY.

I decided against LY as it's a bitch when you need a panel repainted due to a scratch or something. plus it's attracting the police

Haha I know what you mean about LY. It's the nicest colour but I think the more subtle colours are better for when you want to drive fast inconspicuously. I knew someone who had a LY R27 when they first came out and he got two Section 59s from the police when just driving around (albeit a bit quick, and with an aftermarket exhaust). I bet if it had been black or Nimbus he wouldn't have had any trouble.

Liquid Yellow & Pearl White (not sure what the Uk equivalent is, but they both have loads of pearl in them).
Also like the matte grey on the A&D (Raider in Uk).

Not neccesarily, after owning my black car for 3years I'd vote LY or maybe AG, but Red works really well on the 200's but I think it looks a bit over done on the 197.