Ben. Black 197 owner

Hi, I'm Ben. I own an RS 197. I know of the forum from 'Pacman' of who I met at Silverstone WSR. Hopefully I'll be ordering a subscription and be a regular on the forums.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 37
Welcome Ben :smile: Loads of pictures are always appreciated on the forum :wink:

Great, I'll get a few up soon. For those who can't wait have a look on my instagram page [MENTION=53966]Ben.[/MENTION]197

Welcome to the forum Ben. I really like the black wheels on your car, suits it really well!

Thanks! They were in a terrible state when I got the car, took them to a local compant and they sabdblasted and powdercoated them for only £68!! Best money I've spent so far on the car

That is a great price for the refurbishment!! I don't suppose it was a place anywhere near Leeds was it?? :smiley:

It was Jimmy... Search CAS coatings Eccleshill

Woohoo cheers Ben! I'd heard some reports from them already, so it's good to hear some more. Only thing that's put me off using them so far is that they need the wheels with tyres already removed?? I use mine as a daily, so that causes problems...

I bought a spare set, had them refurbed, then got the car in a tyre garage and swapped the tyres over and put wheels on. I did buy new caps and bolts to go with them aswell ☺️ Top work though.

Nice one, I appreciate the feedback. I looked into getting a spare set of wheels, but then other things needed fixing so the refurb has taken a back seat for now. Will likely use CAS though when I do get round to it!