Beanys RB 200 cup

Well this will divide people but first..

I had a fire extinguisher and it’s been lying around for ages so I bought (surprise) a Supreme Motorsport bracket and soon enough it arrived shortly after..

got it all fitted and looks in place proper racekor!
C20C68DB-382F-46EB-8C15-B6AA82A5B592.jpeg27C892CA-C8B9-48F4-8307-3A8105D99C57.jpeg
Now for the dividing part.

because it’s full a track car, the radio and speakers have all been taken out, the centre console just had a random blank plate, so I decided to go down a diy route and spray it up... clearly this was all a first for me and it’s nowhere near perfect.. however it looks decent enough..

3B22C352-4787-4B1F-A1F1-5AA2157C8EB5.jpeg

A667A9B0-9D92-42CB-8738-E3C396697B07.jpeg

also I know I need the inside cleaning... no1 problem having a dusty driveway

A fire exstinguisher is always good to have on board. Mine is mounted to the cage behind the passenger seat.

The center console in car colour is a great idea but you really could have fille(re)d and sanded it at least a bit before painting it. The current finish gives me pimples. :smile:

Reactions: Beany
A fire exstinguisher is always good to have on board. Mine is mounted to the cage behind the passenger seat.

The center console in car colour is a great idea but you really could have fille(re)d and sanded it at least a bit before painting it. The current finish gives me pimples. :smile:

lol I tried originally with fibreglassing and it got messy and I scratched the plastic abit so it’s not pretty... tempted to buy another console and start again....live and learn

A for effort, unfortunately D for execution!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Beany
Well this will divide people but first..

I had a fire extinguisher and it’s been lying around for ages so I bought (surprise) a Supreme Motorsport bracket and soon enough it arrived shortly after..

got it all fitted and looks in place proper racekor!
View attachment 144395View attachment 144396
Now for the dividing part.

because it’s full a track car, the radio and speakers have all been taken out, the centre console just had a random blank plate, so I decided to go down a diy route and spray it up... clearly this was all a first for me and it’s nowhere near perfect.. however it looks decent enough..

View attachment 144397

View attachment 144398

also I know I need the inside cleaning... no1 problem having a dusty driveway
Fire extinguisher looks neat mate. Look forward to seeing you use it at Cadwell:thumb:

No update as such, aside I taxed the car and took it for some fuel :/

Can’t believe that it’s been a year since I was Cadwell after getting the car back from Supreme Motorsport (@R27WTF) sadly still haven’t been able to stretch her legs on a nice dry day! Fingers crossed for April

B4DBA235-E680-4CA3-926F-93C9B66A3026.jpeg