Beanys RB 200 cup

Following my misadventure at Bedford it sent my tracking miles out so booked in a Formula 1 autocenter for the alignment doing however coz the car is so slow they couldn’t get the gear on whilst it was up they kinda told me that the exhaust has started blowing.

Love the Freudian slip there :grinning:

Reactions: Beany
Quick Update;

Wow didn’t realise this hasn’t been updated since September! Sadly nothing much has changed was supposed to be booked onto a trackday at Donington but due to being put into a Tier 3 meant I couldn’t attend, Javelin gave me a refund which had gone towards Cadwell on 28th February!

cars just been sat in the garage since.. dragged her out today for a fresh clean and let the engine run.
Also got the carbon Cil covers on from @R27WTF (Supreme Motorsport)

1B4E049C-F7CD-4B5E-A3A4-57A263DE0D1A.jpeg9E0FBC76-AF48-4118-801F-3BAEADDE9EFD.jpeg17F58779-65C6-47B7-BBB6-90DA238A94B5.jpeg

Don't worry Beany, I'll let you overtake me at Cadwell :wink:

Incidentally I've just ordered a pair of GoPro Sessions for external mounting and using my other GoPro for internal shots. So you should get some drivebys at some point!

Don't worry Beany, I'll let you overtake me at Cadwell :wink:

Incidentally I've just ordered a pair of GoPro Sessions for external mounting and using my other GoPro for internal shots. So you should get some drivebys at some point!
Haha you’ll be running rings round me... it’ll be a pity overtake :smile:

• Haha
Reactions: Helpimonfire
Well unsurprisingly trackdays have been cancelled till 7th March, had Donington & Cadwell booked! Was optimistic these could’ve gone ahead but if it’s still not safe to do so fair enough!

Car still hasn’t moved? Put the battery on a trickle charge and that’s about it :worried:

might fire it up at some point when the weathers nice, which seems to be never!

got some interior DIY bits on the go but aside that nothingmuch.

sorry to bore you all that read this! Hopefully interesting stuff to follow

• Sad
Reactions: suj and Addison
Well unsurprisingly trackdays have been cancelled till 7th March, had Donington & Cadwell booked! Was optimistic these could’ve gone ahead but if it’s still not safe to do so fair enough!

Car still hasn’t moved? Put the battery on a trickle charge and that’s about it :worried:

might fire it up at some point when the weathers nice, which seems to be never!

got some interior DIY bits on the go but aside that nothingmuch.

sorry to bore you all that read this! Hopefully interesting stuff to follow

Have you rebooked any dates or are they holding off on that at the moment? I was looking at booking Cadwell late March/early April but holding off currently incase they got canceled too!

Have you rebooked any dates or are they holding off on that at the moment? I was looking at booking Cadwell late March/early April but holding off currently incase they got canceled too!

Ive not re-booked anything yet I’ve got plenty of credit with Javelin currently.

I’m looking for around the same time so could be tempted to book on at same time

Reactions: Addison