barry boys...!

I have been to a multi-car brand meet today, and this little gem was there.

DSCF2761.jpg

The quality of the workmanship on this vehicle is second to none, you can barely tell that there was a Ford badge, lock and number plate recess at all.

DSCF2762.jpg

I actually felt embarrassed to be stood by it. Next to it was another Focus with scissor doors! That wasn't in bad condition though tbh.

Last edited:
I would say it was the worst car there tbh. There were about 10 Nissan GTRs, the one was heavily modified. Will get some pics up in a bit, just waiting for them to load.

Ha ha, I forgot til just, there was another Focus there and someone had got some white paint on the tyres, on the name. But the tyres were Sunwell or something crap like that, why on earth would you attract attention to some ditchfinders? I mean wtf?

My god I can see what you mean by embarrassing. Sometimes I truely can't believe my eyes at how shoddy some work is!

haha seen that dude, might of misread, thought you had some pictures of some 'chavvy' rides to have a laugh at

Ah, no, sorry. There were only a few. The Focus next to it was in good nick, but had scissor doors and chrome engine bling. Then there was the usual Vectra breggad, which i steered clear of this time. seen them all before. some of them just look like a normal rep mobile and others are chav-tastic! lol

Hope this isn't a repost I looked and couldn't see it :smile:

After being around 106s for a fair few years I've seen some damage to them but this by far is the absolute worse

You will be sick!!!

9d95798c.png

bae73946.png

3a97be0a.png

7d0d56ac.png

8e728142.png

59cf50d4.png

ebe9800a.png

c96996ff.png
:rofl::rofl: lovely aye :wink:

I agree, words cannot describe how bad that poor 106 looks now. Horrendous. Is it supposed to look like something or did they just want a car that looked like a marshmallow that had begun to melt, but had caught on fire at the bottom?

Similar Thread Suggestions