Back from paint at last!

Got the Clio back from paint earlier after 4weeks without, so glad to have her back!

Got shunted up the rear (oh errrrr) by a Harley, luckily him and his passenger were fine, his bike was a lil scratched but the Clio had a gaping wound
IMAG0993_ZOE019_zpsaee6dd00.jpg

She got a new rear bumper, diffuser and wheels refurbed in satin black to match the diffuser and rest of the plastics

IMAG1074_zps2516a726.gif

Really need to go get some propper pics now that shes all clean again, maybe a task for the weekend!

Managed to finally sort out some work too after being made redundant, so finally should be able to start getting the ball rolling and begin to up the power a bit :thumbup1:

Cheers chaps, It has been agony at times as I was in Snowdonia last weekend, which would have been a pretty fun trip in the Clio.... although i did get a Cooper S convertible as a courtesy car, which was ok i guess!

Power wise i think the only real route for me worth looking into is the meg 225 lump, as i really like how factory looking they look!

Yea thats what I thought, silly cheap now!

1084942_318217524988280_1880025074_o_zpsfed509a3.gif

Found this earlier taken by the bodyshop who repaired it :smile:

Need to pop my front grills out and give them a lick of satin black too

Quickly snapped these earlier
DSC_0017_zps4be2264a.jpg
Clio197_zps264327cb.png

Is there an easy way to get the top grills out the front bumper without taking the bumper off? Id like to give them a lick of satin black too