Available balance £112m...

So seen as we are all pretty convince we're all going to win the £112m this evening on the EuroMillions what would you spend it on after the moneys in the bank?!

Personally I would get myself a nice house over here, one in the Seychelles (hell make that an Island!) and a 200 to start with! Would also invest a good amount into my own business and get my plan for world domination underway!!

But I'd have a lot of fun phoning the telephone banking system and listening to my available balance first :thumbsup:

i would hire a pesonal boat to sail to france to bring poor maz her car
here for nxt week then P A R T Y for everyone:jump1:

^^^ think she will have break down if its not here lol
would buy a house with a 10 acre fishing pool and
fish till me hearts content.and a big kitchen in the
house so the wife can cook me plenty of nice cakes lol

Right; Aston V12 Vantage to blast to Mote Carlo for the weekend, Sunseeker Predator for the journey from there to Mallorca, then I wold spend a couple of days pondering how many acres I would buy in the Seychelles for my luxury villa!

Then I would make sure we have an immense night on the 6th Nov lol!

i would buy the place i work and start by getting rid of all the dead wood they are carrying even in these hard times. would get great pleasure in demoting some of them :wink:

I would tell the french people holding my car against its will to fluff off and buy a ferrari

ONE person in Britain won that £113 million jackpot tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll pay you £60k a year to captain the thing, I want the same deal from you :wink:

A captain is a must. They get paid roughly £1000 per foot of length of each ship per year. To pilot it yourself you would need to train for 7 years minimum. £60k would be a bargain.

There is a port about 10 minutes from where my sister lives, she has chatted to a few owners and found all this out.

Ahhhh ill bear it in mind :smile: gunna sit on my 6000 a day interest for a while

ferrari 458, even if they do lite up quicker tham guy fawlks on bonfire night. Sit on the rest, live off the interest. Job done.

Wasnt much chance of us winning as there web site wasnt working last night when we tried to get out ticket :worried:

If we'd had have won it id ive seen to my family and friends and then what ever was left a A big house with lots of garage space Gallardo, DBS, Viper SRT-10 would be my 1st investment :wink:

Last edited: