Aussie GP this weekend

Whos gonna be waking up for the race start time of 7am ?

Me and my mate with a 172 cup are having an early get together round mine, no doubt wake the missus up with the sound of V10s....no puns please lol

Hopefully it will be a batter race than Bahrain, these new regs really putting a strain on the excitement me thinks. I dont rekon racing will be exciting until europe when the teams know what their cars can do

Last edited:
I'll be at work at 8. So be avoiding all tv's/people talking about F1 all day till i get home.

GP2 is still way better than F1 to watch, so much more action.

dont think i will be getting up early or doing something special to watch it....cant see these "away" races being that exciting :001_rolleyes:

I will probably be up for it! Wont be seeing any highlights due to work sunday night so I have to get up for the proper one! Like you all say I hope its a big bit better than Bahrain - but TBH I cant see it being any worse!

I'll def be up! But looking forward to the qualifying on Saturday at 6am more as that tends to be alot more exciting lol. I refuse to miss it just incase it's an amazing race (that's wishful thinking though by the way)

I'll most likely be up for it, have to leave for work at 4.30am Monday, so it's a good way of making myself tired during Sunday and being able to get to bed a bit earlier lol

Hopefully it's a better race this time!

comment from webber saying the new aero rules and double diffusers are totally destroying any chance of overtaking :thumbdown:

I hate mclaren, smart arse cocky british drivers. It's ok being cocky when your foreign for some reason though lol (I like Alonso and Schumacher) but Button and Hamilton both need a slap. Ferrari's or Schumi FTW!! :smiley:

You saying you wouldnt be cocky if your girlfriend was
nicole-scherzinger.jpg

And you earn a few million a year for having a job driving
Mclaren2ed.jpg

and on top of that you drive it so well that you win
Z0067-Lewis-Hamilton-200-01.jpg

enough times to make you a world champ at so early in your career....

I think he has a right to be slightly cocky :smile:

As for JB, through the years he has earnt it IMO! Hes had to try v hard.....

Last edited:
dont know over him being "cocky"....more confident in his abilty which he has produced the results !!!

i see him as an english version of senna

as for button.......not so sure this year will tell if he can cut it with hamilton in an identical car

He's not with her anymore is he? lol whatever it's beside the point, I just don't like Hamilton or Button haha. F1 will never be the same since Kimi Raikkonen left :worried:

He's not with her anymore is he? lol whatever it's beside the point, I just don't like Hamilton or Button haha. F1 will never be the same since Kimi Raikkonen left :worried:

According to my GF (who is very knowledgeable in this area) Hamilton and Nicole are back together! Might mean he drives better lol! :tongue_smilie:

Raikkonen left? Did anybody actually notice? Iv got nothing against the guy - he was an immense driver, BUT how can someone be sooo miserable all of the time!? :-p

According to my GF (who is very knowledgeable in this area) Hamilton and Nicole are back together! Might mean he drives better lol! :tongue_smilie:

Raikkonen left? Did anybody actually notice? Iv got nothing against the guy - he was an immense driver, BUT how can someone be sooo miserable all of the time!? :-p

Ah see my gf isnt here at the moment, otherwise I would have been able to check and get my facts right! :wink:
The thing I liked about Raikkonen, is that he just didn't care. He said what he thought, did what he want and was the highest paid driver for doing so haha. I just love the part in that race that was called off for the really heavy rain, and they have the Ferrari bosses on the radio saying that Kimi is definately going back out. Then it cuts to a shot of him in the Ferrari garage, drinking a Coke, eating a Magnum and wearing shorts! Priceless TV!!

Ah see my gf isnt here at the moment, otherwise I would have been able to check and get my facts right! :wink:
The thing I liked about Raikkonen, is that he just didn't care. He said what he thought, did what he want and was the highest paid driver for doing so haha. I just love the part in that race that was called off for the really heavy rain, and they have the Ferrari bosses on the radio saying that Kimi is definately going back out. Then it cuts to a shot of him in the Ferrari garage, drinking a Coke, eating a Magnum and wearing shorts! Priceless TV!!

Lol they are useful for somethings, not during races where they are saying 'well if they want to get past, why dont they just go faster?' hahaha

I have to agree with you on that moment - I though that was one of the funniest thing I had seen all year! :lol::lol::lol:

Like you say he was paid very well, I just wanted him to have some passion for what he did like everyone else. It just seemed to me that he was forced to be there, rather than wanting to do it.

Similar Thread Suggestions