Aussie GP this weekend

Yeah I think being in a useless car didn't help his enthusiasm! I'm hoping he'll return one day cos when he's on form he was a fantastic driver and very exciting too!
And yer he's in WRC now, seems to roll his car every stage lol

Kimi was sensational, anyway this has gone off topic lol. Race was great today, why can't it always rain in formula 1! Hats off to Button for switching to the slicks!

enjoyed the race today! congrats to jenson, drove a fantastic race!

the FIA need to sack that useless tit herman tilke (the one who designs the modern track layouts)! we get on to a more old school track in melbourne and immediately the cars can follow each other and there was actual racing happenning!

F1 needs to keep the old classic tracks like spa, melbourne, silverstone, monza, interlagos, catalunya, monaco (for the history!), hockenheim (the OLD ONE!) etc.

im all for expanding into new countries etc and there are some new tracks that i like such as singapore and abu dhabi, but rest of the ****e featureless tracks which go to the highest bidder need to be chucked off the calendar!

i really think part of the overtaking issue in f1 is down to the **** tracks this stupid kraut designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
enjoyed the race today! congrats to jenson, drove a fantastic race!

the FIA need to sack that useless tit herman tilke (the one who designs the modern track layouts)! we get on to a more old school track in melbourne and immediately the cars can follow each other and there was actual racing happenning!

F1 needs to keep the old classic tracks like spa, melbourne, silverstone, monza, interlagos, catalunya, monaco (for the history!), hockenheim (the OLD ONE!) etc.

im all for expanding into new countries etc and there are some new tracks that i like such as singapore and abu dhabi, but rest of the ****e featureless tracks which go to the highest bidder need to be chucked off the calendar!

i really think part of the overtaking issue in f1 is down to the **** tracks this stupid kraut designs.

Completly agree

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar Thread Suggestions