Astonished at how cheap our cars now r

Mines staying for good as well :smile: the early ones a cheap, my mate picked at a 56 plate with 52k on, all serviced, belts, 1 owner for 5.2k!!!! Minter as well!!!!!

Lol use r all mad men haha. I am keeping mine forever and ever. It will be interesting to c the type of ppl that start being able to afford these. Lol can u amagine zoom of the hideous examples we will see flying about then Jesus I cringe just thinking about it

Lol use r all mad men haha. I am keeping mine forever and ever. It will be interesting to c the type of ppl that start being able to afford these. Lol can u amagine zoom of the hideous examples we will see flying about then Jesus I cringe just thinking about it

I happens with all cars now. Past few years it's been Corsa VXRs ending up in the hands of the chavs. Why? Coz you can get a second hand bargain and they are easy to tune. Before them it was Civic Typr-Rs and is soon gonna be Clio 197/200s.

Well it doesnt help with all the pcp and what not deals, giving people a cheaper way of owning a hot hatch just to get rid when bored or after two years, also people (probably not on here) that buy them cause they look nice with out doing research and realising there expensive to run, all these flood the market full of unwanted 197/200s, its good for a buyer, not so good if your selling.

i remember ever since i was about 7/8 ive been obsesed with imprezas i mean properly obsesed always dreamed of owning one and still do but the main thing that puts me of the classic shape that i want is the amount of neds and idiots that now own them in my opinion they have totally destroyed classiz imprezas for me they really have i just fear that one day these 197/200s r going to end up the same

Its like the food chain. New Clio will change the landscape again, as did the 200. If I was buying a clio today, I'd have a 200 cause the price of them isn't that different to a good 197. Plus dare I say it, mechanically, its a better car.

Mines not a keeper because better cars will come into play like the Meg250. Also peoples personal circumstance comes into play....mortgage, better job/redundancy, marriage/divorce....