arsenal v man utd

I'm a United fan through and through and all I can see tomorrow is; BRAWL. :smiley:

I'm loving how we've had a sh!tter of a season yet we're still top, still in the FA Cup (for now) and still in for the CL.

Arsenal were starting to look like they meant business but after the Brum, S'land and Barcealona results it'll take a lot of character for them to turn things back around. We're used to having the pressure and we always have a bad run every year, although it's normally at the start of the season and not now. I still think we'll win the league, we have too much experience and desire. But, I'm not so confident about what'll happen tomorrow.

I think the league is a safe bet. It's not over but I think we'll be ok.

Really not sure about tomorrow though and the CL is a step too far for us this year to be honest.

dont see how u can bring the barcelona game into it cause that was just a joke, true we didnt play v good but has to be said we didnt stand a chance with that ref adriano had hovd ov nasri's throat, abidal had hold ov robins throat yet no officials saw them, but then robin kicked the ball 1 second after the refs whistle and ended up being sent off !!

Yeah, that was a harsh sending off to be fair, but they were passed off the pitch. RVP staying on wouldn't have changed that.

Nice result today though, must say I'm a bit surprised. Old Edwin has still got the magic. Good match, I'm glad it didn't boil over towards the end.

as i said they wont win nothing
they play beautiful football but when they have to win dirty they cant

We'll see. :smile:

If Valencia can pick up any sort of form then it'll be like having a new player.

Had 2 mates over last night, one a hardcore arsenal fan, the other a man-u fan. Our arsenal mate didn't hear the end of their thrashing lol