Are "Full Spec" 200s Difficult to Come By?

I really miss the USB port of my old fiesta, is there a simple or cheap way of retrofitting one? Cheers.

This is in a 200 I should add.

I really miss the USB port of my old fiesta, is there a simple or cheap way of retrofitting one? Cheers.

This is in a 200 I should add.

I fitted a Parrot MKi9100 Bluetooth hands free kit which comes with a USB input as well as a dedicated iPhone input and the good old fashioned 3.5mm jack input so you can basically hook up anything to the car and listen through the speakers. Its a great bit of kit indeed. Total cost fitted for me was around £140 which I feel for this was a bit of a bargain.

Edit: I should have said it fits using the standard ISO connectors that the radios uses which made the install of it much easier, or so I was told.

Last edited:
I fitted a Parrot MKi9100 Bluetooth hands free kit which comes with a USB input as well as a dedicated iPhone input and the good old fashioned 3.5mm jack input so you can basically hook up anything to the car and listen through the speakers. Its a great bit of kit indeed. Total cost fitted for me was around £140 which I feel for this was a bit of a bargain.

hear hear on that one. teh parrot is great and if you want to spend an extra few quid you can get the interconnect lead for it which allows you to use the cars controls to operate your iphone

Lovely car, and indeed a nice guy.

Not surprised the clio didnt last long, the VXR Astra he had before was a monster and scared me...