Anyone using a connects2?

Hi all, recently purchased a second hand connects2 from a fellow member. Plugged the blue connector on the c2 to the port below the yellow plug on the back of the head unit and when I connect my iPhone it keeps dropping in and out of charge and doesn't play anything.

ive also tried two USB memory sticks with playlists titled cd01 etc and still nothing. Can anyone help me out please

On some pics that I've found on Google that's all there is to connect to the head unit. Seems fairly straight forward but just wondered if there's a sequence on the head unit I have to scroll through or something. I've got it on cd mode but just getting nothing

I'll check mine tomorrow. It's been so long since I installed it I'm not sure how many connections there are.

Just a quick one on that link too, the arrow thats pointing to the supposed cd changer plug is wrong or i've got the wrong cable as there is no way the blue plug would fit, the pins are a lot bigger than the blue plug i have. on the back of my head unit there is a slot just below the yellow connector as pictured in that link. The blue plug from the c2 plugs straight into it and the radio display seems to know there is something there but nothing plays. That's with me trying the iphone and a correctly formatted usb stick with files set up correctly. The radio display just keeps randomly flicking through albums and track numbers that i havn't even loaded.

Right I've got to hold my hands up here- I didn't realise the music had to be mp3 so had to convert it from my iTunes. Works a treat now. Doesn't work with iPod/iphone as I've found out it's not the right box but I'm not that bothered.