Cheap mini GPS Trackers: Anyone got, had or using one......?

Actually nice to see eBay now has a review system where people can leave reviews about the product, this has always put me off eBay and more inclined towards amazon, as you never know if what your buying is a pile of crap... 10 5* ratings looks promising though..

Reactions: sevenfourate
And its all this seller offers. Its not just another cheap chinese product they offer amongst their other 5000 items.......

I did a fair bit of searching, and this was the first one that look a reasonably priced decent product.

Just noticed you get a free 1 year subscription to there service, then what do you do after that? How much monthly cost incurs? It might be a lot of money, worth looking into, might be some sort of ploy to make you buy the product for a cheap price, then hike up costs after a year...

Just noticed you get a free 1 year subscription to there service, then what do you do after that? How much monthly cost incurs? It might be a lot of money, worth looking into, might be some sort of ploy to make you buy the product for a cheap price, then hike up costs after a year...

Seems its £11.99 a year thereafter, or there's other options........

https://www.wirelesstracking.co.uk/en/monthly-subscriptions

Reactions: Chris
Oh thats not too bad then... Was expecting £20 a month or something silly.. Reckon thats worth going for, my neighbour did have his car nicked when I first moved here (all be it, it was an Audi RS4 lol.)...

Love how it mentions about pet tracking, can imagine putting it on a hamster would be quite entertaining lol!

^^^

One of the products on ebay i looked at said good for : Cars, pets, prized possessions, garden eqpt, trucks, planes, boats etc.

Then the seller said they even sneaked one in the lining of his daughters coat when she went on her prom night !

Scary Dad......

thats bad Chris ..get one Chris then..where in the car is the best place to hide it??

Lmfao!!

That'd be awkward if you took her back home about to give her a serving of the old meat and two veg and her dad bursts in with a baseball bat!!

Lmfao!!

That'd be awkward if you took her back home about to give her a serving of the old meat and two veg and her dad bursts in with a baseball bat!!

Be alright if you did it on move and kept her mobile.

It would only get suspicious if you stayed in one spot too long i imagine..........

thats bad Chris ..get one Chris then..where in the car is the best place to hide it??

Behind glovebox or something I reckon.

To be fair Pav, this was over 5 years ago, and he was followed back from London, the car was basically stole to order, they went inside took his keys, left an iPad, iPhone and wallet.