Anyone Suffered Flaking Paint On Standard Wheels?

Just had my car serviced and when I got it back home gave it my usual thorough inspection to make sure the dealers hadn't damaged it.

When I was making sure the wheels were OK I have noticed paint flaking off on the inner face of the spokes where the silver paint meets the white paint of the inside rim. Has anyone else had this?

The car has just done 12,900 miles and is still under warranty so I'm gunna get into the dealer to sort it. Shame they didn't say anything about it when I collected the car. :frown:

Have you owned the car from brand new?

No, it had done 8,500 miles when I got it and has only done 12,900 now. It's still under warranty though.

I've spoken to the dealer now and, to be fair, on the phone they said it sounds like it needs sorting.

The other thing I've noticed with the alloys is that they seem to suffer small stone chips really easily. Are 197 alloys renowned for being a bit iffy quality wise?

The reason i ask is because i had the same problem turns out the previous owner had a refurb done on them (not very well done) and this caused the flaking...