Cadwell park showed me i needed it so i brought it , fitting a rr run on friday

Real progress

4f5b53ea.jpg
5df1959b.jpg
fded3b42.jpg
7add77ea.jpg
31ac3361.jpg
7ae6a090.jpg

Beautiful piece of kit, i have one sitting in my bedroom atm, just awaiting the lightweight flywheel and uprated clutch to join it.

Deffo worthwhile mod on a powerful FWD car.

will be sub £900 fitted inc bearings and new gbox oil

got it as part of a group buy if 12+

the benifits of a large forum lol

Can not wait to get it fitted then of to brans in december to test it !

My next purchase from ktec :smile: looks awesome mate. It makes a tonne of differnce with a diff

I know it all too well but a decent set of tyres and better throttle control grumpy might save you £1200 lol

I know it all too well but a decent set of tyres and better throttle control grumpy might save you £1200 lol

Still on the standard contis and admittedly it never happens n the dry, I haven't had much time driving it in the wet yet.....

oOr on track when the load wheel is under "load" and the opposite wheels is lightened then its spin spin spin

the wet is terrible for any car that square foot of rubber needs to be fresh as a daisy for it not to spin. the diff will make any car feel like a different car.

I always used to hammer the throttle coming out of a bend and then I went on a tuition at bedford GT and OMG what a difference.

u really want it Jim?

no disrespect but not many ppl on here like spending money on there clio :worried: I count the names on 1 hand at the moment

Just purchased a few bits off twingogeek so it wont be this month.

I need to find out what the fitted price will be, guessing around 1k which isnt no big deal.

Just had my bonus which i was going to buy a v6 with and keep in the garage for sunday blasts but i'm also in the middle of buying another house and the wife wasn't happy about burning it on more french clutter.

Ill call CTS and see if they will do a deal on a couple.