Any plans for your Clio for FCS???

Wheels re done , few other bits to paint, redo for trim things ... Not much really try to make best of bad job detailing just few chips scratches etc like the horrible keyed on on door I'll get repaired later this year ...

I've got the airbox, pipe, bracket, battery and a jumper post but don't like messing with electrics so will mount battery and poss drill bulkhead to fit a through post and let an expert take over.

My battery and airbox seem to be the forum slag, i'm the third owner of the pair and they've never been fitted, just handled and fondled :smiley:

You better come Giles if I'm making the effort I want to see you on your knees cleaning again:chair:

Probably just give mine a good clean, polish and wax on the outside. Wash and Hoover inside. May also attempt to fit my yellow silicon coolent pipe to finish off the yellow hoses in the bay :smile:

So as I've ordered my tickets through the Megan owners with hospitality, does this mean I will b on a separate stand to the Clio 200-197.net members? Or are we all on one stand?

So as I've ordered my tickets through the Megan owners with hospitality, does this mean I will b on a separate stand to the Clio 200-197.net members? Or are we all on one stand?

I think you'll be given a space on the megane stand if ordered through them, we were told to put 197.net in the drop down box when ordering ours so the organisers know how many spaces to allocate to us, might be worth dropping them an email to let them know.

When you get your tickets you will get a car pass that says which area you are in, our area is no: 8

Waiting for the documents to put the private pressed plates on, a detail and the other mods will be done at a later date. First fcs with the 197 so will be good to meet some new faces :smile:

Where you having that done mate?

Don't think I'll do anything tbh. Tough I'm half thinking of some pressed plates from elite car care.

Edit: scratch that you have to send elite a load of ORIGINAL documents like your licence and V5 etc. anyone know anywhere in Yorkshire I could get some legal pressed plates?

I think Europl8 will be at this years show. I got my plessed plates from them at last years event at a reasonable show price. All BS marked, legal font and spacing etc even supplied with a few sticky pads . Appart from a small stone mark, they look just as good now.

New steering wheel - DONE

Fit Leather Seats - DONE :smiley:

Alloy Refurb - Hopefully next week.

Tint rear glass - Next weekend.

Get airbag light turned off... :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions