What are people plans for the weekend

Nowt. Been bored off my nut. Went for a nice country drive today but that's about it. I have things to do on the car as well, and it's filthy. Just cba.

Im going to de badge my boot and replace the faded vinyl on both my doors with carbon fibre wrap ready for Fcs, I really can't be bothered but it needs to be done

Also debadging my boot tomorrow hopefully, along with a clean! Weather dependant!

Today feck all, have been busy past 4 weekends on the trot so ima do nothing today and guna order a pizza tonight and chill!

Got my car back from fred at BTM for cambelt water pump aux belt oil filter and gear oil service plus H&R springs fitted.Need spacers really now though.

Feel free to come over mate, I dont bite lol Il be in my .R and my brothers coming in his gw 200.
what time are u getting there for?

Leaving Sheffield at about 1pm so will arrive as soon as I can. Should be there before 4 easily. Need to swap my wheels over when I get there.

nothing much... full brake service on a 265

pizza with a few mates then sunday housework...just has to be done :roy:

I changed the gearbox oil on the car yesterday and unblocked the osf drainage hole in the scuttle panel friday night was like a swimming pool! My mums 70th birthday today so nothing on the car today. :thumbsup:

Drove myself and mate to Tough Mudder Midlands Saturday (B'ham-Kettering and back), quite a pleasant drive and the top engine and torque mounts (Powerflex) seem to be settling in nicely. Also got my PiperCross Panel filter fitted Friday afternoon. Car drove like a dream as always and managed to handle the off-road bits across the fields (Tough Mudder parking) surprisingly well - although I'm lucky it's on stock suspension, any lower and it would likely have bottomed out!

On the drive back for few miles on the M6 (near the M42 turn off) was followed by a tidy looking Nimbus 197 (56 reg - didn't notice any stickers so unsure if they're on this site).

Was hoping to give it a good clean today but the weather is far from ideal so it'll have to wait.

Next weekend I'm off to Leeds for the weekend stopping with my mate and heading over to Parklife Festival in Manchester on the Saturday then (weather permitting) going for my first drive over the Yorkshire Dales Sunday! Excited for this as it'll give me a chance to drive the Clio properly :smiley:

I did plan on cleaning the car but I am way to ill to be in the rain :worried: but I will take her for a drive tonight to get out the house

Had cam belt / water pump done plus service. All running nicely now. Spark plugs looked like they had seen better days. Other that that enjoying the sun down in Bournemouth.

Similar Thread Suggestions