Any one used this stone chip system

I've seen systems like that before. Note how when they are showing you the 'repaired' part of the bonnet they either show a different part or zoom way out so you cant actually see the repair.

The main issue when people touch up stone chips is that it usually ends us with too much paint on the panel and it looks a mess. The best thing I've found to solve this is one of these:

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/shop/festool-hi-tech-carbide-de-nibber.html

Easiest used on flat panels but can with a bit of practice be used on curves too. Yes it's expensive but it works. Possibly the best bit of kit in my detailing arsenal.

Last edited:
Mines a right mess need them doing I tried doing them myself and look like mole hills :worried:

This one had me giggling I matched paint for a few years for my dads company I had x2 photo spectrometers
Every swatch under the sun and still had matching issues so when they say they can match every colour it's just not true
also the quality that most chaps on here will be looking for will not be met by a product like this.
hate to put a downer on it but just being realistic

You should invite this company to the show stand for a live demo on all the lads cars that want/need it doing at a reduced cost