Any changes.???

Other RS section with sub sections for twingo, meg and mk2 Clio. And a other members cars section

Photo thread stickie in all car section
Not wanting to sound biased or blunt, but there are twingo133.net and cliosport.net for that. The r.s section in my eyes doesn't need changing. And there is now a 're-named section for other marques.

Not wanting to sound biased or blunt, but there are twingo133.net and cliosport.net for that. The r.s section in my eyes doesn't need changing. And there is now a 're-named section for other marques.

So they should go and join them as full paid members and let their membership lapse here become none paid members here?

Not at all, but to be fair, on majority most of us don't know much about the running and common faults of a twingo, or 230/250/265, (apart from you of course having a 265 and the odd person that owns a twingo or 250...etc) so when a problem arises for them and they can't get an answer here they will go to those forums anyway. That's what I had to do when I first got the clio. Had no decent feedback or advise from clio sport.net, came to the independent clio197.net site for what I needed, got it, haven't looked back.

So in a nut shell, were not as big as the fore mentioned cs.net and don't need to be. We invite them in still help as best we can, but acknowledge that, we, at some point won't be able to help them.

I fully understand where you are coming from but the idea is to keep as much traffic in site rather than going elsewhere. I believe it is better for the site if members who have other RS's don't have to go elsewhere to find info out.

As you have pointed out the other sites aren't always very helpful, where as here we seem to have a ask any idiot question you like and get a proper answer.

How about a forum Instagram channel? Maybe it can post pics of meets etc and maybe every Picture of the Month to attract more traffic that way?

Honestly im pretty happy with the site as it is. Like the chat idea though. Picture of the month as main page is good too.

To be honest, as Mitch said keep the traffic heading our way and away from the CS. Everyone here is helpful and decent and not judgemental - as i have found on the CS site. (Could just be me) Maybe Jase you could delegate some roles - only from the point of view that you do a hell of a lot for the site and could maybe do with some help - willing to offer man power in any way :smile:

Definitely need an ability to post more pics, i can only post about 10 pics on the site in total & have to start deleting pics from old threads to be able to post more.
I upgraded to a paid membership thinking this would solve the problem but no.
Not sure if this is a problem with my account settings or what but its a pain in the arse.
Apologies if it's already been mentioned.

Definitely need an ability to post more pics, i can only post about 10 pics on the site in total & have to start deleting pics from old threads to be able to post more.
I upgraded to a paid membership thinking this would solve the problem but no.
Not sure if this is a problem with my account settings or what but its a pain in the arse.
Apologies if it's already been mentioned.

Here you go Steve, have a read of this for help on posting loads of pics
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?10359-Posting-pics

We keep the size of every bodies albums to minimum for server space.
beat thing to post as many pics as you will ever need is use photobucket.

Hi jase,

Great idea about the click and buy thing I could see myself using that.

The only thing that bugs me is searching for something's and finding loads of threads where people have not used the search function. Maybe we could get key threads marked or members can like a forum if they found it useful (like mini stickies) that actually have useful information tagged? Or at the top of the search as recommended etc...

Looking forward to the midlands meet next month - first ever meet ill be attending as this is the first forum to actually organise something. GREAT!

The group buys are great I'd like to see that more often even though I have not participated yet

If I think of anything else ill post it up!

Tamz