Any changes.???

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Just want to ask ALL the members if there is ANYTHING that you feel could be done better/different on the site. is there anything you'd like to see or even that we could help with.

surely there are things that you would like to see done differently.???

ill start you off lol :wink:

Should we only have site staff that have a clio197/200.?

what parts of the site should none paid members be able to access.?

is your area rep any good.? pm me if you'd rather not say lol

is there anyone you think should be on staff.? Even if its yourself.

what do you think to the traders we have.?

Jase

I think we have a great site here, There are changes which could be made but alot of people are just happy to have an active site..

In regards to your suggestions.

Should we only have site staff that have a clio197/200.? (Only if they are non active or non renault owners)

what parts of the site should none paid members be able to access.? (I think none paid members should have little or no access whilst paid members have access to everything)

is your area rep any good.? pm me if you'd rather not say lol (Toms a great rep and organizes allot of meets but I think we should have more national meets maybe twice a year for us all to meet up and have a chin wag ):thumbsup:

is there anyone you think should be on staff.? Even if its yourself. (No answer to this one)

what do you think to the traders we have.? (Apart from Angel there a bit pants but development with these cars is slow so I’m not surprised )

Just my thoughts as i think we have a great site here and well done to all the staff for keeping it the way it is:thumbup:

Should we only have site staff that have a clio197/200.?

I think its important for the site that staff are passionate about Renaultsport and are a current owner of a Renaultsport. We have so many members with Megs, 1#2's and Twingos that any Renaultsport ownership should be at least the qualification.

what parts of the site should none paid members be able to access.?

Non paid members should not have access to the Traders, for sale, wanted, how to guides or regional forums imo.. They should have access to some as they need incentive to join. It'd be great if traders could purchase advertising banners that disappear if you are a paid member.

is your area rep any good.? pm me if you'd rather not say lol

Now we have a new one in east midlands things will get better :smile:

is there anyone you think should be on staff.? Even if its yourself.

Robo_#1 and Ashton for Mod jobs :thumbsup:

what do you think to the traders we have.?

Cazan Racing are great...... I do think all traders should have a discount code or some form of discount for all paid members though, if unpaid members could see who the traders are and see basic details of the discount available to paid members, this would further encourage paid membership.

The option of banner ads as already mentioned would be very welcome, again paid membership could turn these off. If the site then used this revenue to further advertise the site then membership should increase.

All traders should also be limited companies. This would provide reassurance to members that they are dealing with a proper company and not some fly by the night cowboy who just decides to be a business when it suits them.. Limited companies trading on forums are bound by distance selling regulations which offers further protection for members.

Other than that the forum is great and certainly one of the best. A national meet would be awesome too.

Last edited:
Regional meets are pretty quiet as it is, i think we need to keep that open to all members.

I got dumped as a mod when I sold up and bought the Meg. I was willing to continue as I quite enjoyed it but I was told I had to have a Clio ....

Is this rule right is one of the questions we are asking Adrian.

all useful feedback,thanks.

i think non paid members should be able to see the meets section, as it will end up in a better turnout at the meets, therefore seeing that the forum is fairly active which gave them an incentive to join, thats how it worked out for me,

smoggy mark is a fantastic rep, every meet has been spot on large or small

This is where I'm at so far with things that need to be addressed...

1) Shop Section: 'Click & Pay' (For stickers, mugs, clothes, lanyard etc)

2) POTM: Suggested that winner car gets the Home page picture for that month?

3) Paid members: They should only have access to such things as the Part Numbers etc.

4) traders sponsored advertising banners that can be turned off for paid members.

5) spotted cards to all reps to distribute.

6) distribute more of tasks/roles to staff.

7) speak traders about discount codes

8 ) national annual meet/s

9) tabbed home page with info/news

10) new picture headers with smaller logos.

11) new 200T.net logo and address linked to site.

12) sort spammers and registration.

I think all in all you've done a good job with the site jase but I'm still a beginner on here, it would be nice if staff could stick with 197/200 models tho just looks better for the site I think :smile:

i think non paid members should be able to see the meets section, as it will end up in a better turnout at the meets, therefore seeing that the forum is fairly active which gave them an incentive to join, thats how it worked out for me,

smoggy mark is a fantastic rep, every meet has been spot on large or small

Thanks Glenn and totally agree on this.

How about a official area photo taker Jase as i am sh*t at taking pic's.

Thanks Glenn and totally agree on this.

How about a official area photo taker Jase as i am sh*t at taking pic's.

Think that's a cracking idea like, my votes for Mike for North East!
As before the meets should be for everyone, then anyone can turn up and get a feel for the group.
Sales and classifieds I think would be a good idea if they can view them but not post or sell on them unless they have a membership :smile:

As before the meets should be for everyone, then anyone can turn up and get a feel for the group.
Sales and classifieds I think would be a good idea if they can view them but not post or sell on them unless they have a membership :smile:

Mike FTW ha!The sales bit is not a bad idea :thumbsup:

I think the areas that Jase is looking to address sounds great, this forum can only get better with the great members we have.

Problem with letting none paid members being able to view is they pm the sellers to get around not being able to post.
i know that for definite as I keep getting messages about it.

This site sounds like its going to hit a big boom and grow massive :smile:

I like how the site is functioning at the moment. Seems like there are lots of New members that are happy to make the effort and promote the club

I for one find myself always on it at work. Sad or what

I love the idea of the photo of the month thing having their pic as a banner on the site

Gotta get the 200T.net banner on the site (I need some stickers for the New pap pap)

Member of the month thing was good and then it seemed to stop (just as I was asked to do it)

The biggest thing I miss from another forum is the chatbox at the top of the page. I may get shot down here but the amount of activity that thing got was mad. It was a real social hub for getting know people

A forum shop would also be cool for stuff like decals, pens, mugs, event tickets, clothing, membership upgrades

Just my 2 pence worth