(Another) Projector Question

Hi guys, just got these 200 projectors delivered today.
Just wondering what that extra bulb hole (circled) is for though? My reflectors don't have this.
Only thing I can think of is it's a cornering light?

2ufacfb.jpg

Also you'll need to rivet on bumper supports of your original headlights on to the new reflectors.

Most definitely this!

Just use bulb from reflector as that fits, it won't work but will fill gap..

The hi-beam bulb? That goes next to the sidelight doesn't it?

Also you'll need to rivet on bumper supports of your original headlights on to the new reflectors.

Is that just for 197 projectors? I've spoken the the guy I bought them from he said he didn't have to rivet anything???...

I had to remove the bumper supports from my non-projector headlights and reattach to the projectors (200)

I suppose you wouldn't 'have' to do it but I'm sure the bumper wouldn't sit properly!

How are they attached to the original reflectors? Are they rivetted on, therefore would need drilling off to then rivet to the projectors?

Think there riveted on can't really remember! But I do know they need to be riveted on, get the bumper off is easier with 2 people as well IMO

I drilled the rivets off and used small nuts and bolts to reattach to projectors iirc

O.K. Thanks guys. How big/small are these rivets? Got 3 types here at work, don't really know how to measure them!

Small: 3mm Medium: 4mm Large:5mm

jraf7r.jpg

Take all 3 lol think you need two for each headlight?

Would glue work? Just worried about splitting the headlight if the plastic is brittle.
Having said that, I would have thought it's pretty tuff to withstand stones and stuff at high speeds...?

I wouldn't glue as over time that could fail maybe?? Doesn't take too long to whip bumper an lights off I'd do that and go from there!