Another h & r spring post

Don't know why they wouldn't fit!?! I think the top mounts for the dampers are different and I'm sure I've read somebody having trouble fitting coilovers (I *think* they were 197 coilovers that wouldn't go on a 200), but I can't say I've heard of anybody having problems fitting springs.

Yep, might not fit I'm afraid. Seems the early 200's have the same top mounts as 197's, so springs/coilovers fit. Later 200's appear to have a new top mount, which means neither springs or coilovers will fit

Yep, might not fit I'm afraid. Seems the early 200's have the same top mounts as 197's, so springs/coilovers fit. Later 200's appear to have a new top mount, which means neither springs or coilovers will fit

Any ideas when the top mounts changed?
Would be useful to know as im saving for h&r coilies.. Dont wanna waste my time 8)
Mine is a Jan 10 car...

I know my H&R coilvers which were off my early 06 197 fitted my mates 2009 200 Cup. Apparently they have changed (see Wests Renault's posts) when they were changed i dont know. Be interested why the change has happened though

going back to my post above... does this mean it's impossible for the H&R's/KW's to fit a newer 200? (like mine) or is there a way around it?

I know my H&R coilvers which were off my early 06 197 fitted my mates 2009 200 Cup. Apparently they have changed (see Wests Renault's posts) when they were changed i dont know. Be interested why the change has happened though

Also worth to note that Adam on here had 197/200 KW coilovers fitted to his 60 plate 200.

So sometime after that was when things were changed.