Angry...

Had my R27 alloys refurbed 3 weeks ago (so alloys are in perfect condition)and today took my car into Renault for a service only to notice when getting home that an alloy is scuffed :@ do you think i can moan to them about this? or will they just say i can't prove it was them? i did park in a space next to a kurb so reacon they must of caught it when reversing it out? :@

yeh i'll ring them tomorrow and see what they say, if not i'll try contacting renault customer services they seemed quite helpful before..were see :worried:

i would be surprised if they took responsibility for it as you took the car away.

i hope you get a result as this is a real headache.

just keep at them and dont take no for an answer.

i know this is what i'm worried about, i checked the drivers side as i was getting in but didnt bother to go check every part of the car as it was only a service.....ive had problems with them before and them not doing my seat bases right so i think it may be a challenge, but one im determined to win..some how!

i know this is what i'm worried about, i checked the drivers side as i was getting in but didnt bother to go check every part of the car as it was only a service.....ive had problems with them before and them not doing my seat bases right so i think it may be a challenge, but one im determined to win..some how!

Give it the moan, i know i would.

Good thinking, yes have kept that! still think they wont believe it was them though oh well we shall see tomorrow!

Only 1 to get full response, kick up a fuss on a sat afternoon in the showroom

I would definitely tell them about it and tell them it was done while in their care. I had the same when mine went for a service. It looked like a stool had hit the centre of one of the rear alloys. Ended up getting a replacement shipped in from France as it had taken an awful gauge out.

I can understand them arguing about it if they were old alloys, but freshly refurb'd I would hope they put it right!

They should put it right, the last car I had was scratched when the dealer put the window tints on a few weeks after I picked her up new. I came back to find the car had been booked into a local paint shop to be sprayed and I was getting the bluetooth audio pack fitted free (Something I was about to order) and a loan car while mine was away! Reno should come to the party with things

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rick197 General Chat 2
Mike Clio General Chat 15
Troopy Clio General Chat 11