Andy Parsons Stand Up

I quite like Parsons, but I know what you mean - he isn't the funniest guy in the world, I certainly wouldn't pay to go see him. In fact I wouldn't pay to see most of these 'comedians,' still so glad to see Tim Minchin though - that was epic!!!

i like him, he has very dry sarcastic humour which appeals to me and makes me chuckle.

like me in a way.

id pay to go see him tbh, i think he would be better than frankie boyle who seems to have taken on racism in recent performances.

I used to like Frankie Boyle, but he is just too much now!

Lee Evans IS the best one ever!

Nope you are both COMPLETELY wrong lol! Lee Evans is the most irritatingly unfunny man to walk this earth! He is like the annoying 10 year old child at the back of a school class who suffers from ADHD and will never shut up! In short I can't stand the bloke lol!

Nope you are both COMPLETELY wrong lol! Lee Evans is the most irritatingly unfunny man to walk this earth! He is like the annoying 10 year old child at the back of a school class who suffers from ADHD and will never shut up! In short I can't stand the bloke lol!

Oh dear.....

You have just committed a very serious offence

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

IN FACT YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-p

Go get Dads Army box set! Its epic, and I love it! :smiley:

It is daft comedy that is always the best, no need for swearing or anything like that! :thumbup1:

Similar Thread Suggestions