Anal yes i am

Done a fair bit of cleaning product ordering this week so fought I would have a good cleaning session on the RS. I started off last night when I got home from work doing 2 wheels took 1 hour and 45 minutes to remove them from the car, Clean them with bilberry wheel cleaner and NXT shampoo. Once I had cleaned them up I then used turtle wax liquid clay followed with a layer of Mer polish then topped up with 3 layers of poorboys wheel sealant both inside and outside of the wheels. I then fought i would do the rest of the job today so up at 8 and started cleaning at 9ish. Done the other 2 wheels with the same stuff as the night before. Fought while the front wheels are off i might aswell give the arches a good clean as well. So used bilberry wheel cleaner and the NXT shampoo in the arches. Than blasted off with the pressure washer. Also took the rear wheels back off and cleaned the rear arches. After doing that i fought its time to get the bodywork done.

Started of with the great PH Natural snow foam then pressure washed off after it had been on the body for about 5 minutes. Then shampooed with Meguiers soft wash as it doesn’t strip wax seeing I only waxed the car 2 weeks ago. Then chamiosed the water off the body after I used the pressure washer to clear the soft wash. Soon after this I tried out my new Poorboys black holes that worked super. Before I waxed the car with Dodo Juice purple haze I went round all the tyres with Meguiars Endurance gel and Metal polished up the exhaust.

Then yes I started on the interior of the car. Removed the carpet mats and hovered the floor out then went over it with come carpet cleaner. Also done the same with the carpet mats and then put them back into the car. Went round the dash and trims with Meguiars interior quick detailer and cleaned all the windows inside and out with Autoglym fast glass inside and Mer glass polish on the outside except used the fast glass on the outside on the front windscreen.

Then finished off the exterior with a spray offer of Dodo Juice redmist.

DSC_0016.gif
DSC_0013-1.gif
DSC_0002-4.gif
DSC_0003-2.gif
DSC_0018-2.gif
DSC_0022.gif
DSC_0020-2.gif
DSC_0019-3.gif
DSC_0023-1.gif
DSC_0024.gif

Thats dam clean! Had a similar day on Saturday with my 200.
also loving the pedals but even more than that.... the air freshner!!!

nothing wrong with looking after a lovely car
looks well clean:thumbup1:

Very nice Karl!!! You certainly take care of Bingo :thumbup:

I am going to be booking a day off work in the near future after I have orderedd my next round of cleaning products!