Albi blue rs 200

5f93c65f-5ef2-4901.jpgHey all, new to the site! just gone and bought my self a 'full fat spec' clio rs 200 about 2 weeks ago, and already i love it!! And also i'm planning on going down this sunday to FCS, so hopefully can meet some of u there?! It'd be nice to meet some of u off this forum, who's going?

Oh an btw, here she 5f93c65f-5fd3-4f84.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339514509.701629.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339514509.701629.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
:welcome:mate nice motor
There are going to be 100s of us there mate I think we got about 50 cars on our stand

weclome matey - best looking colour by far :thumbsup: but I would say that...

do you know you have what looks like the cup pack?

Yea defo mate, albi blue all the way! Haha :tongueout:

Erm, yea i do bud. How can you tell just from the pictures tho?

Callipers in red is only real way to tell from a distance, although heard of a few dealers painting the standard silver FF callipers for customers..

Cracking car - nice one.

Callipers in red is only real way to tell from a distance, although heard of a few dealers painting the standard silver FF callipers for customers..

Cracking car - nice one.

It's got the full recaros & the cup suspension & spoiler & speedlines aswell mate :smile:, but all those are optional extras yea? :/
If ur down in FCS, ur welcome to have a look mate :smile:

It's got the full recaros & the cup suspension & spoiler & speedlines aswell mate :smile:, but all those are optional extras yea? :/
If ur down in FCS, ur welcome to have a look mate :smile:

yep all extra's - anyone can spec the Recaro's and Spoiler/speedlines. Cup or cup pack will come with anthracite cup wheels as well , unless speedlines are specced (as far as I know).

Sorry mate, won't be at FCS... not in to the car show thing, more in to Motorsport events.

Similar Thread Suggestions