Akrapovic Fitted

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

Just a few quick iphone pics for you. It looks pretty stealth, but like i said Jamsport are making some clamp on tips fro 197 owners.

I dont want pics! I want videos :headphone:

:thumbsup:

All this talk of Akrapovic makes me wanna spend my bonus on one.

^ you wont be disappointed if u did :wink: I'll get some vids up over the weekend. The car is going tomorrow to be turned into a cammed beast and wont get it back till friday.

^ you wont be disappointed if u did :wink: I'll get some vids up over the weekend. The car is going tomorrow to be turned into a cammed beast and wont get it back till friday.

Dont know if I can wait until the weekend. I'm weak and could be ordering one this week (Shhhh!!! Dont tell the wife) :thumbsup:

Dont know if I can wait until the weekend. I'm weak and could be ordering one this week (Shhhh!!! Dont tell the wife) :thumbsup:

buy one you know you want to:tongueout:roud:.... ive still got about 40 odd days til i get mine fitted, think of all those tunnels you can unleash hell with the windows down..

Very cool, as you have said before though it is a shame that such a brilliant bit of kit is hidden!

Did you say you were getting some tips made up?

Yeah Jamsport are gonna cut and size some tips for me. But the bonus is as this is there 1st, when other 197 customers want one, they can be offered an exhaust tip off the shelf :wink: But they will be clamp on so they dont have to cut/weld a thing of beauty, and also gives scope for a 200 diffuser in the future if you wish! :smile: win win!!

Hopefully they will be on in the week.

Very good! I did think that the exhaust was going to stick out much further than it actually does so its not a bad thing at all!

Yeah Jamsport are gonna cut and size some tips for me. But the bonus is as this is there 1st, when other 197 customers want one, they can be offered an exhaust tip off the shelf :wink: But they will be clamp on so they dont have to cut/weld a thing of beauty, and also gives scope for a 200 diffuser in the future if you wish! :smile: win win!!

Hopefully they will be on in the week.

looks great - motorist shop near me has loads of chrome trims for exhausts - looking at the tailpipes you would be spoilt for choice over what to fit :bat: