Akrapovic Fitted

Mate the exhaust is a howler!!! Amazing when on cam sounds like a proper racing car! Ive got it on my R27, i cant stop booting it!! The permance is great as well, much better midrange and top end pull!!
No vid will do this justice!

My forum mate has bougt 1st clio200 with Akrapovič evolution sistem, it was demo car for this exaust
30891768.jpg

and vid.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9pESR7cE5g

not kidding you here, i spent about 500 cheaper and mine sounds more or less exactly the same, if anything more popping and banging!

It sounds a lot different in the car, i was surprised at the difference from the vid compared to when i had it put on my car! Also a big thing for me was the noticable performance increase, mid range is aweseome.

I have a fulll stainless system, from the manifold inc cat all the way back, taking out the mid cat and mid box and it sounds much meaner than the akra! and i paid about £250 for it all inc fitting

I have a dyno in a few weeks since having this done, also modified the ITG ind kit slightly, and it certainly feels more responsive all the way through! no flat spot or anything

Mate the exhaust is a howler!!! Amazing when on cam sounds like a proper racing car! Ive got it on my R27, i cant stop booting it!! The permance is great as well, much better midrange and top end pull!!
No vid will do this justice!

Do the tail pipes stick out on the 197 diffuser?

No they actually sit nicely as they do. But Jam sport are cutting me some tips that can be clamped on so if i want a 200 diffuser i can. And also so that any other future 197 owners will have a choice off the shelf straight away. Ill post a pic of what it looks like from the back later.

No they actually sit nicely as they do. But Jam sport are cutting me some tips that can be clamped on so if i want a 200 diffuser i can. And also so that any other future 197 owners will have a choice off the shelf straight away. Ill post a pic of what it looks like from the back later.

Awesome. I'm tempted to go for the Akrapovic system but don't really fancy the 200 diffuser. Looking forward to seeing some pics, cheers fella.

not kidding you here, i spent about 500 cheaper and mine sounds more or less exactly the same, if anything more popping and banging!

it wasn't even above 5000rpm, can't really make lots of noise here lol.. will try and do a proper video

No mate, car isnt mapped yet. But its getting cammed and mapped this week :wink:

aftermarket poweflow made to personal spec, a lot of people diss them but I have had them on every car and seen good increases plus saving a few bob or two!

you paid £250 for a full manifold back system? I had half a powerflow system on before and paid way more than that.

yup :smiley: my mate is a powerflow rep in North Lincolnshire, been running his business for 13 plus years now I think it is! so hes made plenty of money haha so looks after his closest, he has a brand new 4 birth yacht sat outside his unit haha. Just charged me for materials and a bit of labour