Ahhhhhh I can't decide which system!!!!!

looking to replace my exhaust system. Do I keep both cats and buy non res system?or lose second cat and keep first and Decat second. Then which system?

For what it's worth Steve ive recently fitted a Scorpion resonated cat back system.
The sound is very very good and few bhp gain as well. No worries on MOT front and it's not ridiculously loud when you don't want it to be.
Hope that helps

For what it's worth Steve ive recently fitted a Scorpion resonated cat back system.
The sound is very very good and few bhp gain as well. No worries on MOT front and it's not ridiculously loud when you don't want it to be.
Hope that helps
Hi Ben thanks for reply. So you've decatted second cat or left it and replaced everything after?

Ive got Toyo manifold, Scorpion resonated system and 2nd cat; cut back into Scorpion system. (Had no worries at all with MOT and have had no issues at all with any engine management lights on the dash).

Still not ASBO by any means - but loud enough that the droning at 70mph on the motorway did get on my old mans nerves when he rode shotgun.....but ok for me and i didnt want OTT either.

Ive got Toyo manifold, Scorpion resonated system and 2nd cat; cut back into Scorpion system. (Had no worries at all with MOT and have had no issues at all with any engine management lights on the dash).

Still not ASBO by any means - but loud enough that the droning at 70mph on the motorway did get on my old mans nerves when he rode shotgun.....but ok for me and i didnt want OTT either.
I've got standard manifold and thinking keep second cat and fit non res system as won't have flat spot issues or mot hassle. But would decat sound better? I've only ever modded turbo exhausts never na

If your going to keep standard manifold (With Cat) - then a resonated system alone wont increase noise a whole load IMO.

If you want a bit of noise with standard mani - you will probably need to decat the system yes.

How much is a decat pipe ? If you can buy second-hand on ebay etc.....you could try it for not much £££££.

eBay sells a middle silencer delete with decat for 65 which I had considered. Don't no what it will sound like tho. Will it be just noise?

eBay sells a middle silencer delete with decat for 65 which I had considered. Don't no what it will sound like tho. Will it be just noise?

Cant help you there !

Whack a resonated system on first; with second cat in place. Then decide if you want to try something else.....?

I had that setup before I went full system.
Chalk n cheese.
No need to remove any cats imo.
Unless you going full track mode

I had that setup before I went full system.
Chalk n cheese.
No need to remove any cats imo.
Unless you going full track mode
No no track mode. Second car only use mainly when I blat into country roads so not a daily driver. You're saying decat and silencer delete sounds crap?

I only had silencer delete which was ok but bit raspy.
Cat back scorpion sounds deeper, more purposeful, and is even better when you really get after it:tongueout:

I have also been struggling on what to do with the exhaust, by the sounds of it just a resonated cat back Scorpion without decat or anything is a good option? I guess that saves any hassle with flat spots too or is it still a possibility to get them? Any advice would be good, I'm really not sure on what to do!