Ahhhhhhh

Right my 197went into my local renault garage today to have a new alternator because when you pushed the clutch in then the internal fan would slow right down so its nearly stopped or if you got the headlights on then it would dimm the lights.
So off it went into day replaaced the alternator and now it doe it when the rvs are dying down about 1k. what should i do and has anybody had any problems likethis as well.

Well it was in i got them to change my headlight bulbs to a better set and the side lights as well. got home to have a look at them and noticed one of the sidelights wasnt working so got my hand in to take it out and droped it as i was pulling it out, it roled towards the front of headlight and i cant see it will i have to take the bumper of and get it or dont worry about it.

Soo peed of, fairenough it wasnt there fault that i dropped it but they could of checked before-AHHHHHHH

Not good jimpy, take it back to Wests (i assume) about the alternator, thats not right!

And as for the bulb, i did that in my 106, light unit out and a shake is required

Not good jimpy, take it back to Wests (i assume) about the alternator, thats not right!
And as for the bulb, i did that in my 106, light unit out and a shake is required

Thats not what i said on the way home yesterday from picking it up.
Ill be dreading taking the bumper off if im honist

Theres a slim chance a strong hoover could suck the sidelight out if you can get enough space to put the hoover up to the back of the headlight. Would suggest trying to suck it out by removing the main beam bulb and then sealing off the hole where the sidelight should be

Got to be worth a try, have heard of people doing this before