Afternoon

Good Afternoon all

I'm not an owner of a Clio 197/200 but I've popped over from twingo133.net to say hi and have a look at some of the 197/200s for sale on here for my father whos after a change!

A little about me, im an owner of an RS Twingo Gordini, some of you may have seen it on the Barnardo's charity stand at WSR, i'm 23 and love any RS model!

For all owners at WSR may I say all your cars looked stunning and such a good turnout, i'll link some of my pics across soon

Welcome!!! I love the Twingo, there's a nice white one with the 133.net stickers on round near me. :smile:

:welcome: along, you have very good taste, love the Twingo's soooo much :smile:

Cheers for the warm welcome, all RS owners seem so friendly!

MikeDX yeah local indeed, there a few RS Twingo's local too now, might be worth a large RS meet...?

Yeah I would definitely be up for local meetups :smile: Always in and around MK too so could drop by after work or weekends are easy with the new A421 :smile:

Yeah sure that would be good, i've had a look around too see any meets on here, where should i be looking, in the regional section!!

Well, we dont really have a rep round here, we are kind of in the middle of everywhere :smile:

Next local(ish) meet is TRAX at silverstone. Are you going to that?