A sad googbye (pic added)

Well guys the time has come to say goodbye to you all i'm afraid,as most of you know I wrote my little pride and joy off a few months back and after owning it for 2 and a half years decided it was time to move on when it came to replacing her..........I can say hand on heart that my little 197 was quite simply the best handling and most fun car I've ever driven or been in,the bangs it made from the fully decatted exhaust were awesome and never failed to put a smile on my face but all good things come to an end as they say

I've meet some great lads on the forum and on track days and i'm currently saving for a 172 as a track slag to go along side my new Focus RS so i'll hopefully see some of you sooner than you might think,so i'd just like to say a big thanks to all that have given me tips and advice in the past and hope to see you all soon

i'm still up for a blast on any track days you lads might be doing so if there's any on then just let me know through text or facebook guys

smoggy - keep me posted on any blasts out brother

and willis,give me a bell,its been to long

cya lads

Scott

Last edited:
Sorry to see you leave Scott, your car was always one of the bests and loved how you would always just go ahead and try something.

Now I have a Meg engined monster it'd be good to go up against the Focus sometime :wink:

Your 197 was certainly a goer.

Need to get yourself along to one of our How Fasts next year.

Sad to see you go Scott!
Get yourself on the runs though with the rs beast, will be epic! :thumbup:

All the best Scott mate! Like Jake said stay in touch and bring the RS toy out to play! :smiley:

Cheers for the kind words guys,feels really sad saying goodbye,I loved this awesome forum,cracking bunch of lads

Yeah I'm up for any "how fast" nod but mike said I need a Renault if I want to play out,hence the reason I'm saving my pennies for an old 172 :wink:

All the best! Wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the Focus - do like them quite abit, friends of a friends one is currently at 400-450BHP its an animal.

All the best Scott, remember hearing the Y pipe videos on YT of yours, always wanted mine to sound like that!

Cheers for the kind words guys,feels really sad saying goodbye,I loved this awesome forum,cracking bunch of lads

Yeah I'm up for any "how fast" nod but mike said I need a Renault if I want to play out,hence the reason I'm saving my pennies for an old 172 :wink:

Either RS would be welcome, be it a focus or Renaultsport :smile: theres always hartside this sunday :wink:

Shame to see you go Scott. I heard the beast had been written off, f*cking loved your 197. Hopefully you'll have some fun in the new RS and I'll catch you around somewhere soon mate :smile:

You dont have to actually leave the forum!!

Pull your finger out and get a 172 sorted, need another mk2 showing these mk3 boys how its done!!

You dont have to actually leave the forum!!

haha I was gonna say this! It just have to be goodbye just because you haven't got a Clio. I doubt the likes of N0ddie & Kev will be leaving just because they've not got Clio's!

So i refuse to say goodbye :-p

Similar Thread Suggestions