A few before the changes start!

Just thought id get a couple of pics before owt happens to her, she was treated to a quick shower with the polish (hence still being filthy in parts!)

DSC_0829.jpg
DSC_0831.jpg
DSC_0835.jpg
DSC_0837.jpg
DSC_0834.jpg

:smile:

Last edited:
Thank you sir!

Got this lil box of bits to get on...
IMAG0606.jpg

Nothing styling wise other than some projector headlights. I want rid of all the fake carbon/plastic bits for some real carbon, and 200 diffuser!

And a damn good detail!

Luckily i have an excellent dedicated team of foreign labour 20seconds from my house.... they can keep her clean over winter!

Cambelt's about due, and i "think" Clutch release bearing is making a racket, so funds are being directed to keeping it mint for the moment though!

Last edited:
Definitely not a standard system, well, the tailpipes aren't standard at least. :smile:

Nice looking CUP there mate, white + black speedlines + cup spoiler has to be the more raw 'cup racer' look for these. Like the lads have said those tail pipes aren't standard, might be worth having a peek underneath to see what goodies are hiding there :thumbup:

Just popped out a moment ago, no goodies, just different tips on.... eh, least i can take em off and give em a good polish up now!

Very nice mate!

Another white cup that reminds me to stop wasting money, save and get the rest of the aero kit.

Similar Thread Suggestions