Few final questions before purchase

Hi guys, today or definately tomorrow I may find myself signing paperwork for a new clio 197 :tongueout: finally after a long wait.

Got a few questions first but just curiousity more than anything.

1.) On the trip computer the mileage like number 024247 stated at the top is that the mileage?

2.) How many miles you get to £10, £20 and so on. Please inform me.

3.) Other than obvious anything else hidden needs to be checked?

Thanks

Carl :smiley:

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

1. yes its like that

2. ???? - do you mean £10 worth of fuel? if so depends on how you drive it!
mpg ranges from 25-35mpg

3. have you looked at the buyers guide....all you need is in there

If you get more than 25mpg and you aren't on the motorway, then you aren't driving the car properly!!!!

I managed 400 to a tank the other week, that was mainly motorway/dual carriageway though!

It all depends on the type of driver you are and the roads you are using

Anywhere between 250 and 330 depending the weight of my footwear at the time and if I'm riding with the dog bless her...Coming from an RS4 that return is fine by me LOL ITG panel and nothing else for engine or breathing mods. :beer:

Last edited:
how are you's managing to get this? i have got itg filter, k-tec exhaust system, sport cat, and re-map. Would 200- 210 miles to 70 quid sound right for this work?

Is'nt that a little embarrassing putting £10 worth of fuel in?

Not a lot more than a gallon around here :oops:

Who puts tenners in these days!!?

Mines in target for at least 350 miles, I always fill up with around 50 miles remaining. So a good range.

I put a tenner in if the garage is expensive or they don't have 98RON and I just need to get from A-B without calling the AA. :-p

if you can only afford to put £10 in at a time dont bother getting one
Yeah, couldn't agree more TBF. If you're scrimping over fuel or you're worried about cutting it fine - this car isn't for you. The last thing you want is to budget £60 per week and end up paying £70 per week 'cause you didn't forcast right. Next thing you know, petrol goes up 4p a litre in August and you can't afford to run it!

That'd suck.

I expected £200 a month for fuel and it ended up being more like £280-£350 per month... Total bummer.

Last edited:
I expected £200 a month for fuel and it ended up being more like £280-£350 per month... Total bummer.

Couldn't agree more, I under-budgeted for fuel, by at least £100 a month....I love my Clio, but now I live on beans on toast......

i put max £20 in my car when i fill up. pulling less fuel around meaning less weight meaning more speed and more mpg.

Similar Thread Suggestions